English / 简体中文 / 繁體中文 / 한국어 / Espanol/ العربية

Our Relationship with Immigration Counsel

You will need to file your personal application for an EB-5 visa, and you should be represented by a U.S. immigration lawyer.  If you do not have immigration counsel, we are happy to recommend our immigration council to you.